Makes 10 Cookies
1/4 cup sugar
2 packets splenda or 1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
2 tbsp soft butter or light butter
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
3 tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend sugar, splenda, egg, apple sauce, butter and extract until incorporated.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, salt and peanut butter.
- Add the chocolate chips and oats, mixing until batter is well combined.
- Scoop out 10 cookies onto a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until bottoms are golden brown.
*Please note the cookies won't spread out. If you want a flatter cookie lightly press with the back of a spoon before baking.