1 bag of chai tea
¼ cup low fat cottage cheese
1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
¼ cup liquid egg whites or 1 egg
1tsp vanilla extract
½ semi-ripe banana
sliced almonds or pecans
- Combine the contents of the chai tea bag with the rest of the ingredients and use a hand blender to mix.
- Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray and heat on medium.
- Pour the batter into the pan. You can either make 2 large pancakes or 3 smaller ones.
- Flip once you see small bubbles on the top surface of the pancake. Allow to cook for another few minutes.
- Once cooked you can top it with some banana slices, nuts and maple syrup. For more protein add a dollop of yogurt.